- SYDNEY T: +61 2 9231 1685 OR T: +61 418 408 066
- SINGAPORE T: +65 8647 5293
- INDONESIA T: +62 812 9602 1961
- Senior Counsel
Campbell Bridge SC FCIArb carries on practice as a Senior Counsel, mediator, facilitator and arbitrator. He works throughout Australia and has chambers in Sydney, Canberra and Darwin. He has strong connections with Asia, particularly Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia.
Campbell is recognised in
- Best Lawyers in Australia 2019 in ADR.
- Doyle’s Guide – Leading Mediators – New South Wales, 2018
- Doyle’s Guide – Leading Arbitration Barristers – Australia, 2018
He has acted as counsel in Australia from 1977 to the present time and as a mediator in Australia, Indonesia and Singapore in many hundreds of disputes involving commercial law, class actions, common law, professional negligence, inquests, disciplinary matters, construction, infrastructure and mining disputes.
He has a particular interest in international and cross cultural commercial disputes.
APMF 2016 Lombok
Kluwer Conference, Jakarta, Indonesia, 29 September 2016
- Arbitration and Court References
- Advisor and Negotiator
- Expert Determination and Adjudication