- SYDNEY T: +61 2 9231 1685 OR T: +61 418 408 066
- SINGAPORE T: +65 8647 5293
- INDONESIA T: +62 812 9602 1961
Accrediations & Memberships
- Senior Counsel—
New South Wales and Federal Courts
- Supreme Court of New South Wales—
Accredited Mediator and Arbitrator
- Accredited Mediator under National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS) of Australia
- FCIArb—Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- ACICA—Fellow of Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
- BANI—Badan Arbitrasi Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian National Board of Arbitration)— Panel Arbitrator
- Indonesian Mediation Centre—International Mediator
- Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration— Panel Arbitrator
Campbell Bridge SC was called to the New South Wales Bar in 1977 and appointed Senior Counsel in 1998. In addition to work as a trial and appellate advocate, much of his work over the past decade has been in ADR in which he acted as a Mediator or Arbitrator in Australia and in professional negligence and mining disputes in Singapore and Indonesia.
His principal areas of practice as a barrister and Senior Counsel have included commercial law, building and construction disputes, insurance, public liability, medical and other professional negligence actions (including apportionment disputes between insurers), major coronial inquests and catastrophic injury claims. He has also acted as Counsel Assisting in a Royal Commission.
He has spoken at numerous professional and international conferences in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia on various topics with a particular focus on negotiation, culture and mediation of commercial and professional liability disputes.
He has been a member of the ADR Committee of the New South Wales Bar for many years.
Campbell has been a member of the Australia Indonesia Business Council Committee advising on the CEPA (Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement) between the Australian and Indonesian governments.
Campbell has a particular interest in Asia and Asian culture. He speaks some Bahasa Indonesian. He has had numerous articles and photographs concerning Asian culture, history and traditions published in cultural magazines such as Asian Geographic (Singapore) and various other publications. He has staged photographic exhibitions in Jakarta and Sydney on a wide range of topics ranging from Indonesian people and culture to Islamic life in Sydney.